Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fleeing Shadyside for the Summer

Just a heads up, Fear Street fans ... the Stine sisters will be on vacation for the next 2 weeks. Not together, though. One of us will be exploring some of the most fabulous cities in Europe, and the other will be at a lake near ... Sudbury. Not that I'm jealous or anything. Look back in September, there will be loads new blogs, largely because one of us is going to have a lot of time on her hands.

But no worries if you're thinking what you're going to do for two whole weeks without any Fear Street recaps, because there is another awesome Fear Street blog out there!

Fear Street

The more people involved in this insightful and interesting task of recapping Fear Street, the better, we say!

5 comments:

Drew said...

this is the worst news since the cancellation of fear street

Anonymous said...

I miss you ladies and your snarkiness. Enjoy the break, because we all expect a lot of blogging when you are back!

Anonymous said...

I have read this entire blog and it's horribley wonderful! I can't wait for more Shadyside Snark!

A. M. Stine said...

I'm in Rome right now and yet I still check my own blog. No worries, I have a great Fear Street about a blind girl! "sometimes not having sight can be MURDER"

Anonymous said...

Will that one contain the urban legend about the dog that licks her hand and the serial killer who also licks hands and then she sees a message he wrote in blood because she's somehow not blind any more?