Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jade's Fetish

Alright, by popular request, I have a list of Jade’s catsuits. I only wish the R.L. went into greater detail about these pretty spectacular outfits. Or are we potentially suspecting the ghostwriter was female? I say not, because all women know the catsuit is not to be worn daily to school.

“[Jade’s] bright green catsuit made her eyes appear even greener, and showed off her great figure.”
...
“Jade was wearing a bright red cat suit with a short black jacket. ‘I could never wear anything like that,’ Deena thought. But Jade, as usual, looked fabulous.”
...
“Jade was wearing [anothing effing] catsuit as usual. This one made of some kind of shiny yellow material. She had on a big gold hoop earring in each ear, and her hair hung in one long braid over her shoulder.”

Note to readers: I was trying to find some pictures of similar catsuits, and quickly realized that catsuits are “erotic” and “a little too sexy for my internet viewing.”

4 comments:

A. M. Stine said...

Haaaaahahah

LAK said...

Hot new fashion. Even though it reminds me of long underwear rather then a catsuit.
Oh, Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham where are you when we need you?

zanne said...

That is hilarious!

Harper said...

Jade also wears catsuits when she is referenced in other books. :)