Friday, April 14, 2023


 Hello horror-loving friends! I have exciting news - I've just released a collection of short stories in my horror anthology Then She Said Hush. Is it as good as Fear Street? I mean, can anything be? But these are some spooky, and occasionally silly stories I've written, including the award-winning Unfreeze. If you like tales of witches and survivalists, or if saunas really freak you out, then this is the book for you.

Then She Said Hush is available on Amazon, but for a short time, I am giving away the ebook for free on my website! Check it out at cordeliakelly.com!

The stories in Then She Said Hush were written with a campfire in mind. There is nothing so delightful, or primal, as gather closer to feel the heat and the light on your face while the darkness gathers at you back, and tell tales. Everything is spookier when there's nothing but open emptiness behind you, and the ancient dread of the unknown creeps down your spine. You force yourself not to glance over your shoulder. Is there any moment quite so frightening as when somebody freezes and whispers: What was that?

Enjoy. And bring a flashlight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I can’t believe it after all these years the other blogger for fearstreet deleted her page. Your team is the last one thank u for all these Awsome years of reviewing the fearstreet books.

L. K. Stine said...

Last man standing! We will never let this blog die

Anonymous said...

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Spongey444 said...

I checked and that blog is still up, actually.

Anonymous said...

Yea thank god I just forgot to delete my comment lol